Can you believe it's already March? Spring arrives this month, and we can hardly wait for the sun to start shining again here in Atlanta. To kick off the month, we're sharing our five favorite things of the moment. We hope you enjoy! - Laurel
1. YouTube channel - We recently launched our Infinite Home YouTube channel! With this, we finally have aplace to house all of our tips, projects, and how-to videos! We post to our channel weekly, so make sure to subscribe and turn on the notifications to be informed of new videos. And don't be shy! We'd love to hear your feedback and answer any questions you have, so feel free to leave a comment in the section below the video!
2. TeaDrawer Organizer - David and I love this tea drawer organizer. It makes us happy every time we open the kitchen drawer! Our whole family loves drinking tea, so this system works great for us! The tea organizer I use is this one from Amazon. We highly recommend it! - Laurel
3. Essentialism Mindset- I'm very inspired by using the 'essentialism mindset' in our designs and renovation layouts. Having a purpose for every space and a space for every purpose is something we always keep in mind when designing a space. In the photos below, we wanted to keep the office clean and minimal, but practical. Incorporating hidden doors helped give our clients a space to hide their papers, printer, and other not so pretty yet essentials items.
4. Bedrosians - We're in love with Bedrosians' new line of tile (We're even using it in our new design studio! Sneak-peek coming soon!). Bedrosians is one of the largest independent porcelain tile and stone importers and distributors in the United States. They offer beautiful designs and high-quality pieces at a budget-friendly cost. This is one of the many reasons we're looking forward to using them in some future projects!
Below is the Cloe 2.5" x 8" Wall Tile in White, which is what we'll be using in our new Infinite Home Design studio as a backsplash!
5. Justin Tullis, Project Manager - Speaking of our new design studio...we're expanding our offices!! And the entire office is currently living through our renovations...it's loud over here y'all! That being said, I have to say my final favorite thing for March is our Project Manager, Justin Tullis. He has kept our job site so neat and tidy and the noise to a minimum. Our office staff is getting a feel for 'living through a renovation,' and Justin has done a terrific job keeping things together as he does for our clients! Thank you, Justin!